LONDON PROPERTY SERVICES LTD
Terms and Conditions
1. In ordering the services of LONDON PROPERTY SERVICE (LPS) LTD via e-mail, the website, telephone, or in person, the client accepts the terms and conditions of LPS LTD as legally binding.
2. Costs for work carried out on a weekly or monthly basis must be paid by cash, standing order, BACS transfer, debit or credit card or cheque (made payable to LPS LTD) upon the completion of work unless other arrangements are made with LPS LTD.
3. All bank and legal charges resulting from bounced cheques are the responsibility of the client.
4. Unless the client settles all the outstanding balances, LPS LTD will refuse to undertake any more cleaning work. If outstanding balances remain unsettled your details will be passed on to a bailiff.
5. The client may cancel a single cleaning visit by giving at least 24 hours of advanced notice. The client agrees to pay 50% of the full price of the cleaning visit if the client cancels or changes the day/time less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
6. In the event of lost keys LPS LTD will rearrange for the changing of locks and cover the costs.
7. All damages, breakage or theft are to be reported within 24 hours of the end of the cleaners shift, otherwise the claim will be invalid. Any unresolved damages should be dealt with by contacting LPS’ insurance company.
8. LPS LTD will provide cleaning materials and equipment and include these in the price. The client can provide their own materials and equipment if they wish.
9. LPS LTD bears no responsibility for any damage caused by inappropriate cleaning materials which the client has provided.
10. The initial number of working hours that have been estimated might change after the first few days of work. This is because it is difficult to estimate exactly how much time the cleaning work may take.
11. The price at which work has been estimated is not necessarily the final price because of the above condition.
12. Domestic/household clients can terminate their contracts by giving two weeks advance notice.
13. Office based clients can terminate their contracts by giving four weeks advance notice.
14. The client can reduce the number of working hours by giving at least 4 weeks advance notice in writing.
15. LPS will supply a replacement if the booked/regular cleaner is sick or unavailable. If this is not possible we will re-arrange the cleaning time at no further cost to the client.
16. The cleaner may be replaced by another LPS cleaner if the client finds her/his work unsatisfactory.
17. Poor services must be reported by e-mail within 12 hours of our service don, we will re-do the job again by arrangement with the client
18. LPS LTD is not responsible for failing to remove old permanent stains that cannot be removed using normal cleaning materials and techniques.
19. Clients are not allowed to employ any LPS LTD cleaners until 6 months after the termination of services with LPS LTD. We will take immediate legal action against clients who seek to employ our cleaners before any 6 month termination period expires.
20. Work with LPS LTD is founded on trust. Both the client and LPS are legally bound not to disclose any confidential information about each other to a third party
21. Legal action will be taken immediately against any person who breaches any of these terms and conditions
22. We ask all our clients to visit the property after the job has been completed and proceed with payment of the job. Simultaneously they can outline any areas of the job they are unsatisfied with and see the cleaners resolve the issue before they leave.